SOC as a Service – Security Operations Center
Threat intelligence researchers from our managed soc services uncover the latest trends
The activities of attackers are ever-evolving, so our threat researchers in our information security operations centers are constantly creating security detection methods to stay ahead. The Alert Logic threat intelligence team has an army of cyber threat researchers on your side, creating the cutting-edge security data necessary to protect your organization against the latest threats.
- Data scientists in our advanced SOC operations department develop and train algorithms to detect advanced, multi-stage threats
- Security researchers replicate attacks to test how to better prevent, detect and remediate
- Security content developers test, implement and continuously improve detection and blocking logic such as signatures and rules
- Threat intelligence analysts look for changes in attack landscape and to understand the latest trends in how adversaries are operating.
Then Our Relentlessly Vigilant Expert Defenders Go to Work
The Alert Logic Information Security Operations Center continuously monitors, triages, and escalates the most relevant threats.
Experts in our SOC operations proactively alert you when there are verified incidents that you need to pay attention to and provide remediation advice.
Evolving Threat Vigilance in Action
SIEMless Threat Management Protected Alert Logic Customers Against WannaCry
New attacks are constantly being unleashed into the wild. With Alert Logic, you’re protected against these attacks and the many variations that arise.
WannaCry affected hundreds of thousands of victims, but Alert Logic customers were protected every step of the way. Here’s how:
- Threat Intelligence: WannaCry is released and Alert Logic develops a signature
- Security Platform: Our threat engine detects and alerts when WannaCry is present
- Expert Defenders: Using a combination of data analytics, machine learning, and deep security expertise, the SOC analyzes and raises alerts and incidents for our customers
- Threat Intelligence: Threat researchers continue to analyze WannaCry as it evolves
- Security Platform: The Alert Logic detection engine is updated with each evolution
- Threat Intelligence: With each new variant, we provide the latest protection for our customers
Big Data Powers and “Herd Immunity” Provide More Insight to Protect You
Our researchers, data scientists, and developers sit atop a uniquely large, deep and clean set of data: petabytes of network, log and HTTP session data. It is consistently and continuously collected from cloud and on-premises data centres and thousands of companies worldwide, giving our experts more insight into your adversaries and how to detect and disrupt them.
We also leverage industry-recognized threat intelligence sources containing information on IP/Domain reputation, malware communications, command-and-control servers etc. to provide customers with the most robust threat detection intelligence.
Your Own Assigned Analyst and Threat Hunter From Our SOC Services
Many customers decide to add Alert Logic ActiveWatch Enterprise, an optional service which provides an assigned security analyst from our security operations services. Your assigned analyst serves as your personal threat hunter, provides ongoing securing posture reviews, and gets in the “trenches” with you to respond to incidents. Find out more about our SOC as a Service pricing.