Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR)
With a 24/7 security operations centre and dozens of security systems, one U.S. federal agency was manually investigating 10,000+ alerts every day.
That’s no longer the case. With Swimlane, the agency realised efficiency improvements equivalent to a 50 percent staffing increase, and for some routine threats, reductions of 75-90 percent in both staff and response times.
Most Innovative – Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR)
Most Innovative – Enterprise Security
Next Gen – Incident Response
Staff effort reduction
Reduction in response times
Automate incident response workflow
- Consolidated SecOps Visibility
- Consistent and Scalable Incident Response Processes
- Faster Mean Time to Resolution (MTTR)
- Automated Threat Defence
- Comprehensive Key Performance Indicators
- Lowered risk and increased security posture
- Optimised and cost-efficient security workflow
- Maintained business reputation and credibility
- Maintained stakeholder confidence
Would you like to know more?