Account Protection for Email and Cloud Services
- Unauthorised access and configuration changes
- Multiple users or devices accessing the same mailbox
- Inappropriate access rights and permissions
- Unusual access to files or libraries
When used in conjunction with the free application for smart phones and mobile devices, users can be prompted to approve or confirm if they have made changes to their accounts or if they are now accessing their accounts from an unrecognised device or location. This immediately qualifies events with unapproved events being raised to the security teams via SIEM.
The service significantly reduces the risk of a security breach to a mailbox or critical business service, likely to result in the loss of intellectual property or a breach of regulatory compliance or data export controls.
- £20,000 GBP cost of a compromise, per incident
- £12,000 GBP cost of recovery, per incident
- £250,000 to £1m Cost of a breach of compliance or a violation of export controls.
- Malicious configuration
- Account or service abuse
- Unauthorised account access
- Unusual access to sensitive information or libraries
- Account or service vulnerabilities
- Improved resiliency to email and application abuse
- Improved governance and service continuity
- Increased confidence in data confidentiality
- User engagement and awareness of security
- Maintained stakeholder confidence
Deep Behavioural Insight
Immediately determine which users are accessing which mailboxes and services and from which devices and geographical locations.
Users are actively engaged and able to participate in the security of their own account and the services which they use.
Users can be prompted to confirm unusual access to their accounts or to approve configuration changes made to their accounts.
A simple on-click action can alert security teams to an unapproved change or unauthorised access to an account, thus minimising false positives.
Cloud or On-premises
Whether your applications are located within your network, in the cloud or both, the service platform can provide full protection by analysing the information provided by each protected application, with a single console managing the security of all applications.
Reduce Breach Detection Times
As the service immediately identifies unusual or malicious account and service activity, the time it takes to detect a breach or compromised account credentials can be reduced from 90 to 0 days, with using being prompted to accept or report unapproved access or other unusual activity.
Service Deployment and Operation
As no physical deployment is required within your network environment, the cloud service can usually be and configured and set operational within two hours. The service features;
- 100% Agentless
- No access to emails or confidential files
- 24x7x365 monitoring
- Realtime alerting
- Free application for smartphones
Videos and Downloads